Monday, October 29, 2007

TC1000 - video

This clip about 10 minutes into the 2nd session. I'm not driving very smoothly and the tires are suffering for it. I tend to always end up driving wildly like this on TC1000. Not sure why. It feels like a safe environment to do so in. Perhaps that is why. In the first session, I'd done a couple of 43 second laps but in this session I think I only managed one. Most of the others were 44 and some of these are worse.

Anyway, this video is interesting because when I mess up on the hairpin, Kanepee-san (Party Race champion) is behind me and I let him past so I can hop on his tail and have a look at his driving for the first time. Of course, my eagerness to follow and my tires being in the state they are in doesn't help much. Hence, madness follows. Sorry tires!

No comments: