Sunday, April 20, 2008

New TCR2000 => New Blog

Roxy served me very well for 4 years. The last year and a half I discovered the track and how much fun that could be. I joined a race team in steadily improved my lap times. What a great car! I learned so much along the way. I changed different parts and saw how they effected the performance and handling. Roxy opened up feelings that I hadn't felt since I was a teenager racing in cycling races in Ireland and even winning a few. Competition is in the blood perhaps so I decided I wanted to take party in the friendliest race in Japan - The Party Race.

The Party Race has pretty tight regulations and so many of my modifications to Roxy would be illegal in this race so I needed a new car. On top of this I decided that my driving would improve even more if I was exposed to a different car rather than always driving the one car. So in January, I ordered myself a new Mazda Roadster to continue my driving education and gain entry to the Party Race.

So Roxy has moved on and will hopefully find a new happy owner. As such, I'm leaving this blog now and moving things over to a new blog.

Meet Tweety TCR2000.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a nice blog you have built. Check out my turbo rx8 blog for more detailed information about turbo charging the Mazda RX8!

CarbonFiberHoods.com said...

Are you in the military in Japan? It is interesting to see and English car blog about cars in Japan. Nice to see your SE3P.


http://www.carbonfiberhoods.com
Carbon Fiber Mazda RX-8 parts, carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber fenders, carbon fiber doors